Server Suggestions

• I think also the spawn rate and the density of monsters matters. For example the monsters in front of Hotan are really scattered and their respawn rate is not that high. I don' t remember seeing a lot of Dimension pillars there. But in DW cave I got surrounded by Dimension Pillars in no time. Also in Qin-Shi Tomb and Alexandria.

Talking about the Dimension Pillars, I think that having an NPC selling the portals instead of trying to find pillars might be good or not, don' t know. What do you think ?

And also with the current drop rate of Collection Book Cars you may go 1000 times on FGW and still have no chance of completing the quest for SuN weapon.

• Mittlerweile ist der Patch ja schon mehr als 24 Stunden online.

Folgendes ist mir in meinem Levelbereich aufgefallen:

* Jade tablet droprate zu hoch

* ruby tablet droprate zu hoch

* magic tablet droprate ist in Ordnung

* alchemy material droprate etwas zu niedrig

Während bis vor dem Patch mein Pet durch die extrem vielen Eqipt-Drops verstopft ist sind es nun die Jade und ruby-Tablets.

Es dauert keine 20 Minuten und ich könnte schon wieder zurück.

Meine Frage daher - mit Blick auf einen folgenden Patch:

Besteht die Möglichkeit das die Sammel-Pets über den Shop eine zweite Inventarseite bekommen?

* Dimensions Pillar

Mittlerweile hatte ich meinen Ersten bei den Ishades/Hashades - waren fünf L 55 Champs. Aber leider auch dort nur tablets gedropt - keine Schachtel zum öffnen eines Tores.

• Hello Roman Neumann  

Probably you are busy at the moment and don' t have much time to spend on the server and this is ok but It gets really hard to play it.

Can you bring back the regular (normal) drop so we can at least farm some alchemy tablets and increase the weekly silk in our accounts because it is not enough to buy PREM+ and Devil spirit.

If you just give us these things I think the server will be good enough until you have some spare time to edit it.