Why? simpel i few points.
1. Most of the people i play with have jobs/Family life and we mainly play a few hours in the evening when we play together we want to do fun stuff together not grind to go lvl up and find items.
2. ISRO was also botting so you cannot stop it enny way.
3. It scares away a lot of other potential players who have the same problems as mentioned in 1. !
4. With bot you even need to Quest/grind a long time to go max lvl also you have not a big advantage when you do it if you compare it to people who can grind more hours because when you put a bot in a spot it stays there for a longer time and you will lvl slower then the manny hours some people can hand grind.
5. Botting is a part of the game and you are not able to ban all the people that bot i think the Dev can focus more on developing the game then looking for botters.
6. there is not much going on in the server ( player wise) so who do you harm with botting then???? ( nobody in my opinion).
i could go on with more point still this are some of them feel free to give comment still i think most of us would like to keep botting just because we don't play sro 24/7 or even each day.
we also play other games we like.
My example i play a long time on this server already. and i also play GTA 5 Roleplay ( also takes a lot of time) and i am a DEV in a total new Zombie survival game. and i don't want to just handgrind SRO i also want to have fun with my guild members and other people i know on this server for a longer time… therefore i bot and even that is not 24/7 when i go to sleep i mostly turn of my pc…
Thank you for reading and have fun in the server
Kind Regards an old Guild from this server WildKingdom:
Verry Friendly Guild here is a small movie of us on a other server