Something needs to be done to resolve this issue, otherwise the server is done : (
I was thinking maybe rolling back the server to a previous stable state would fix the issue Roman Neumann ?
Or is it a server provider issue ?
I don't know.... and it is really annoying. It came out of nowhere and ruins the whole experience.
Fortress War - Friday, 20:00 server time
Fortress War registration period - Thursday, whole day
Roc - Sunday, 20:00 server time
Gate of Sarin Tribe ( Medusa ) - remove it from the game
There is still an issue with DC. I personally experience it when fighting monsters. Also when buying and selling trade goods.
If anyone is still experiencing DC issues, please report them here. Also try to describe in a few word what were you doing when you got the DC.
The issue is not only in FGW. A lot of characters get DC after killing ~10 monsters. Roman still can't figure out what causes this problem.
So far my observations point at the issue being grab pets picking up gold and items. If I do not pick anything I do not get DC.
Try this: Put your current grab pet in the storage, buy a new one ( white rabbit ) and do NOT use a 5-page scroll on it.
The account managing in the old website is much more convenient and easier in my opinion. Other than that, the website looks nice.
I think Roman made changes in the IP limit but I am not sure. I will try to contact him.
Oh ok we will make the edits. The website looks great =)
Since a big part of the updates is done I wanted to post my last ( probably ) set of suggestions that aim to make the server more Play to Win and not Bot 24/7.
- Make spawn of Tomb ghost monster for title quest 95 level ( since there is no Qin Shi tomb )
- Reduce Quest requirements ( for example instead of killing 300 monsters -> kill 100 monsters )
- Increase stacks of Pet potions ( recovery kits and abnormal state )
- Make elixirs stack
- Slight increase in gold trade rates.
- Increase gold drop from Uniques.
- Remove level limit for Gate of Ruler Roc ( Currently players over 102 lvl can’t enter )
- reduce Roc’s HP a lot ( impossible to kill )
- Add Arena coin as reward from FGW daily quests ( alternative PvE way to get arena coins ). This way people will have the chance to buy SoX accessories or elixirs from the Arena-coins NPC by doing PvE activities alone. Also increase the gold reward from FGW Quests.
- Add timers in website for Fortress War, Special trades, Arena, CTF, Roc,
- Slight increase in FGW Talisman cards drop rate
- Reduce the cool down timer of FGW from 5h to 3h
- Remove Immortal and Astral stones from Item mall and make them as reward from killing unique ( for example : FGW, Holy Water Temple, Job Temple, Roc )
- Reduce the price of selling dropped items to the NPC
I know this is a lot of work and would take tremendous amount of time. Please reply if this suggestions suit the way you see the server's future Roman Neumann, and if it is possible to be implemented.
The reason botting won't be allowed in the future will be because AFK botters don't contribute positively to the server. However, in the (finished) game setup botting isn't needed either. Quests/levels will be there for people who want to do them, other players can be instantly max level to enjoy endgame stuff. Stones/elixirs will be buyable or drops in FGW or rewards or something. So you won't need bot to grind for gold/items/alchemy either. The game Roman is trying to make is NOT reliant on bots/grinding to get a strong char, but rather has the OPTION to grind/do quests if you like that stuff, and has more endgame Play2Win stuff for the other players.
Therefore, in my opinion, the point isn't why we should be allowed to bot, but WHEN it shouldn't be allowed. I would argue that we should be allowed to bot until the server is at such a point where we don't need to bot. Right now, if we don't bot we can't get max cap ever.. but after he fixes the quests, updates the droprates/events we don't need to bot
Exactly that' s why I don' t see the point in arguing about such a thing now. Just enjoy the project everyone ...... please don' t turn this into something ugly -_-
After the server has all the features fixed the way you intend - focus on Quests, Trades, Dungeon activities as FGW, Holy water and Job temple I don' t think the bot will be required at all.
Also giving the players the opportunity to have a max level character and gather to do the end game content will also give the players the choice and the freedom to play the way they like - leveling up a character or gather with friends for the end game gear. ( After all the "old" players also had this opportunity to have a high level character it is only fair for the new players to have it).
Every player will have their own opinion and suggestion about the server but after all we are all aiming for an old school experience. Friendly community to do activities together and have fun not only 24/7 bot party.
I am totally okay with boting. Even more, in order to reach end game content boting is a must.
Unless you are 12 year old kid with not a care in the world and staying in the game like 12 hours a day it will take tremendous amount of time to reach that end game.
It is a KOREAN MMO. It requires a lot of grinding (even with quest based server).
I also think that if bot is allowed it would even bring more people to the server.
I am not talking about hardcore bot 24/7, but being allowed to use bot to boost your progress would be nice.
I think he is planning to add dragon flag as a reward from other activity, I am not sure tho.
Cool if anyone have questions or need help with anything pm me in game SithoZ or Iroh.
I suggest to change the text on the new pet skill item so it would be easier for new players to understand what it does.
An item that adds 5 pages skill to a grab pet for 24 days.
An item that adds 5 pages skill to a grab pet for 3 days.
Also I would suggest changing the prices of Special NPC to round numbers.
- 100 sp scroll from 1 011 gold to 1 000 gold.
- 500 sp scroll from 5 761 gold to 5 000 gold.
- 1 000 sp scroll from 12 932 gold to 10 000 gold.
- 5 000 sp scroll from 71 703 gold to 50 000 gold.
- 9 000 sp scroll from 141 755 gold to 90 000 gold.
- Skill reset scroll from 171 608 gold to 150 000 gold.
- Stat reset scroll from 185 713 gold to 150 000 gold.
- Cheolhuyn's watch (3days) from 514 824 gold to 500 000 gold
- Cheolhuyn's watch (24 days) from 4 457 112 gold to 4 500 000 gold.
- Avatar dress from 3 984 895 gold to 4 000 000 gold.
Hello this are my suggestions:
Make exp rate higher for a bit like x20 and skill experience x35 ( so we don't need to farm )
Add Seal of Sun gear to NPC ( 1 - 8D Sun, 9D Som and 10D Seal of star )
Make a easier register page like other's server have haha ( so no forum account is needed, most of them don't understand how to make a char lol )
Add Silk reward for killing uniques and for playing ( silk/hour )
Quest rate can be higher... like x10 ( that's not really high... you can test it )
Grab pet should have 5 pages
Increase the Inventory expansion quest ( level 10, 30, 60 and 90 ) so we get more sloots from each quest we make ( so when you finish all of the quests we have a full 2nd inventory quest )
If possible try to add jewel box event to Event So-ok for the nostalgia
If I get more ideas, i'll let you know haha
GM is currently working on increasing battle EXP as well as EXP from all the quests. You can buy SP scrolls from special shop in Donwhang for gold.
The registration page is intended to be this way so you can earn your weekly free silk and avoid abusing it and making hundred of accounts and characters.
You can buy 1 whole page of inventory from item mall with silk.
It would be nice to have sox gear in NPC for lower level but I don' t know if it is possible to be done.
When these things are done botting will be unnecessary but until then I don't see the harm in using bot on 1 character to progress faster.
Last night we were using uniques to level up : D
I would also like to hear the opinion of the other players.